Objectives of the Program
- The objective of the Student Induction program (SIP) is to serve as a bridge between the school and college. This will help the students to have a smooth transaction from school life to college life.
- Induction program will help students to have better perspective about the course and program outcome.
- It will create an environment to understand and accept fellow students.
- It will also promote early student integration with faculty, mentors and the institution.
- SIP will create a rapport with senior students and Alumni.
- Informative learning about campus life(cultural, sports and entertainment facilities), safety, security and health.
- Sessions on UHV will promote values right from the initial stage of campus life.
- SIP will introduce students to green campus initiative of AVIT campus, thereby promoting environment consciousness.
- SIP is an opportunity to introduce the various clubs and associations in the institution and campus with focus on NSS, Rotary etc.